Sunday 10 June 2012

              **Welcome to Wellbeing Osteopathy**

I am a qualified and fully registered Osteopath, sports injury therapist and cranial sacral therapist working at Brixton Therapy Centre. 

I use Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Sports massage and Osteopathic techniques to deliver effective treatment for a vast array of spinal, joint, nerve and muscular complaints

The most common conditions Osteopaths can help with are:
Brixton Spine Centre
• lower back pain and sciatica
• slipped disc, disc prolapse
• neck pain and whiplash
• repetitive strain, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow
• foot pain, plantar fascitis and ankle injuries
• shoulder pain and frozen shoulder
• posture problems
• joint restriction
• muscle tension
• anxiety & stress issues
• osteoarthritis
• muscle weakness/muscle dystrophy disorders
• increasing sports performance and bio mechanics
• pregnancy pain

Brixton Therapy Centre Clinic


http://static.whoseview.com/files/1272542303859IMG0259797282.png
Wellbeing Osteopathy

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.Osteopath Sydney CBD

    ReplyDelete